You will need:
- 1 cup P&P Chocolate Pancake Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter or oil
- Caramelized Banana
- 2 bananas, halved lengthwise and crosswise
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
Prepare Caramelized Banana:
- Heat pan with 2 tbsp butter in medium heat.
- Put in bananas. As butter bubbles, take one half of sugar and sprinkle all over bananas, then flip to allow sugared side to caramelize.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar on the bananas, then flip to allow the second side to caramelize. Cook until sugar on both sides turns golden brown.
- Set aside.
Prepare Chocolate Pancakes:
- In a large bowl, whisk together wet ingredients: egg, milk, and melted butter or oil.
- Add P&P Pancake Mix to the mixture. Mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Scoop ¼ cup batter into a hot pan. When bubbles pop at the center of the pancake, flip to cook the other side.
- Serve with warm syrup and top with caramelized banana. Enjoy!