You will need:
- Pasta of choice (shell or penne work great)
- 1/2 cup Pili & Pino Cashew Butter
- 1 cup water or broth
- 1 whole bulb garlic, large
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the garlic. Cut the bulb crosswise about ¼ inch from the top. Drizzle 2 tsp olive oil on the exposed head, rubbing over the cut, exposed cloves.
- Wrap garlic in aluminum foil, making sure the top is covered. Roast in preheated oven at 200°C for 30-40 minutes or until the heads are lightly brown. Remove the individual garlic cloves by squeezing from the bottom of the bulb.
- In a blender, blend Pili & Pino Cashew Butter, water (or broth), roasted garlic cloves. Blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Cook and drain the pasta. Return the empty pot to the stove and turn on heat to low. Pour some olive oil, then put in cashew sauce and pasta, and mix together. Turn off heat once mixture is warm.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving. Make sure you don’t skip this last step!