You will need:
- 1 cup P&P Ube Pancake Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter or oil
Recommended topping selection: P&P Coconut Nectar Syrup, plus shredded coconut, grated cheese, macapuno or P&P Young Coconut Preserve.
- In a large bowl, whisk together wet ingredients: egg, milk, and melted butter or oil.
- Add P&P Pancake Mix to the mixture. Mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Scoop ¼ cup batter into a hot pan. When bubbles pop at the center of the pancake, flip to cook the other side until brown.
- Add your toppings of choice and drizzle with P&P Coconut Nectar Syrup